Friday 14 February 2014

Deliciousdoodles DTcall

                         Delicious Doodles DT call.

          Delicious Doodles are having a Design Team Call until February 21st 2014.
             I use lots of Teri Sherman digital images as I find them so versatile.
              I usually enter the Delicious Doodles challenges and always use
              one of Teri's digis to suit the theme.
              We have to submit 3 projects to reflect ourselves.
              I colour all my digi stamps with promarkers which I love.
                            Here are my 3 images for you to browse.
               
                 1.  Daisies and butterfly.
                       I made the exploding cardd then cut out 2 sets of images
                        to make a 3D effect.

                      . Again I used the same image to create my card.

                  2. Kingfisher in the rushes with butterfly.
                       I layered and stamped the card. before adding the image.

                   3. Ivy Fairy
                        I love fairies. this particular image is very easy to use on any project.
                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment